Sunday, September 20, 2009

Graduation

I am a college graduate...well almost. My whole family came up and we had a fun time! I can see the LIGHT!!

Man I missed those kids...Logan looked really confused to see me, but came and gave me a big hug after Grace tackled me getting out of my car!

Suitcases are SO fun!

My man! :)

I don't even know who that guy is...

Em, me and Dianna happy to be done!

Ems and I :)

My babies

My little man distracted by something on the floor apparently. That's a one year old for you!

My friend Tiff came...I love her! Grace gives me a run for my money though!

The Grandparents

Me and my baby girl (I love how she is in every picture!)

The Parents

My Sister, Brother-in-law and kiddos

Me and Grace being Silly!

She's the graduate!!

Our yummy cake :)

No comments:

Post a Comment